My new Samsung Galaxy S8

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 5,694
congratulations..

I did check-out the fone in a store recently.. it's a phone worth the money you pay for.. that stunning display is something just marvellous

Nice ss & congratulations @ Bapun Raz bro :):tup

Enjoy the new features  :)

ilikered said:
Congrats Bapun bro. I'm sure you are having fun right now!! Even I'm not using any screen protector on S7 edge. It's awesome to use the phone without protector, the touch feel is totally different.

Please do a review of camera, fingerprint sensor (I know you won't use but provide a genuine opinion on it's odd placement), iris scanner, experience of software navigation buttons, bixby.

Haha. Enough said, now its time to use it for some days until i can give honest opinion on all things. :c

I have tried the Iris scanner and it works on low lights too and even on darker places which is awesome. Saw on XDA its like that for everyone else, Samsung did it!

Another thing, i often press the bixby button which is below volume down (-) button as both are nearby. So it may take time to get used to.

Keyboard is fluid and faster than my S7 & OP3.

I will write updates on my findings on the S8 time to time in this thread, to inform you all the details of the phone.

Capacitive navigation buttons are just awesome, better than any other device - the haptic feedback is nice too.

We can long tap on the home button to open device assistant.

Always on display (AOD) is much improved and refreshed. The version is also different than what on S7.

All Samsung apps icons are newly designed and it looks nice.

Many preloaded apps including Google apps (Play Movies & TV, Play Music, Duo, Hangouts), Samsung apps (Samsung Health, Samsung Members, Voice Recorder, Internet, Smart Switch), Microsoft apps can be uninstalled now. This is great move since many of those are not used by me, i can simply removed them from my phone and keep the OS clean and fast. :tup

Type-C port is also i liked, since i had used it with OP3 i don't feel it as a "new" change but first on a Sammy mobile surely! :clap

Congrats Bro,waiting for a detailed review about the device,I don't know whether it would be able to defeat any other phone in performance or camera but one thing is sure that it is best looking phone presently with that awesome infinity display  :)

Back
Top Bottom