My new Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD - Pictures Inside

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 3,292
Yeah the apps and OS would open up in a second , and I suppose Samsung provides international warranty with their SSDs ,just like Intel does

ssparikshya said:
Yeah the apps and OS would open up in a second , and I suppose Samsung provides international warranty with their SSDs ,just like Intel does

Yes bro, before buying i confirmed that and 10 years limited warranty is applicable on this product in India too!

The product is same model as listed on Samsung India website. :)

Btw, the screws and SATA III Cable is not included with the SSD. So had to buy it from local PC shop.

Bapun Raz said:
Btw, the screws and SATA III Cable is not included with the SSD. So had to buy it from local PC shop.
Samsung might assumed that people will install it in laptop so no cable

Bapun Raz said:
Strange bro.. generally it comes with cable. May be it would be region specific..

rtz2042 said:
Strange bro.. generally it comes with cable. May be it would be region specific..
No bro. Other SSDs might be providing cable, no Samsung SSDs comes with cables. Anyways it costed only Rs 10.

ssparikshya said:
No way they would not refund you the customs you can fight with them to get them a 5 to $10 gift card best possible
Now got the refund for customs too! Surprised as i didn't requested for it. Thanks Amazon, you rock!

63d2c95aa6a7fefdf0f7757fa4cb791e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock