• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

My new Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD - Pictures Inside

Sarkar

Member
Joined
1 Jun 2013
Messages
11,003
Reaction score
11,364
Bapun Raz said:
It can be used in both desktop and laptop bro. It is an internal SSD. Your PC needs to have an free/extra power supply empty slot to run the SSD.

Bro you guys got me wrong. I mean you installed it in Desktop or laptop ?  :huh

You said 3.5 inch so i guess it must be desktop as most laptop has 2.5 inch or 1.8 inch sata III interface these days. Anyway congratulation bro.  :)
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
22,809
Solutions
4
Reaction score
30,493
Sarkar said:
Bro you guys got me wrong. I mean you installed it in Desktop or laptop ?  :huh

You said 3.5 inch so i guess it must be desktop as most laptop has 2.5 inch or 1.8 inch sata III interface these days. Anyway congratulation bro.  :)

I installed in my desktop bro.

I have 2.5" slot in my desktop. So i didn't needed a 3.5" to 2.5" mounting holder! :k
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
22,809
Solutions
4
Reaction score
30,493
harshit9935 said:
you paid any custom duty as it is purchased from amazon.com ?

I paid the duty and shipping fees to amazon and they paid to courier service. No direct contacts with courier or customs dept. And custom clearence was fastest than i have experienced ever, took only 3 hours (not days). ;)
 

ssparikshya

Member
Joined
2 May 2011
Messages
3,162
Reaction score
596
Amazon calculate the probable shipping duties and Customs for you and they do refund the additional amount left out of customs,
I have ordered like 6 items from various International shopping websites ranging form 1000 rupees to 12000 rupees and amazon.com provides the best experience that an international shopper could dream of

@bapun bhai , did they refund you something left out ? , which was the courier FedEx aramex or dhl?
For me Amazon used Aramex most of the time and now a days we need to fill up self declaration form before ordering something internationally
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
22,809
Solutions
4
Reaction score
30,493
ssparikshya said:
@bapun bhai , did they refund you something left out ? , which was the courier FedEx aramex or dhl?
For me Amazon used Aramex most of the time and now a days we need to fill up self declaration form before ordering something internationally

Yes dear SS, amazon refunded me the shipping charges. ;) By the way, for me too it was Aramex. Reached before time which was 6th Jan! I got it yesterday. :)

-------------------

Please disable your TT signature, if you want to use an app signature use DDF App.
 

ssparikshya

Member
Joined
2 May 2011
Messages
3,162
Reaction score
596
It is $3 I think , you got as refund , Aramex delivered my package in just 5 days straight from USA to India so it should be the customs to delay the delivery
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
22,809
Solutions
4
Reaction score
30,493
ssparikshya said:
It is $3 I think , you got as refund , Aramex delivered my package in just 5 days straight from USA to India so it should be the customs to delay the delivery

No delay in customs, shipping was delayed hence i got it shipped after 2 days and shipping charges were refunded. Wish it was customs delay so i would have got the duty fees refunded. :lol
 

ssparikshya

Member
Joined
2 May 2011
Messages
3,162
Reaction score
596
No way they would not refund you the customs you can fight with them to get them a 5 to $10 gift card best possible
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
22,809
Solutions
4
Reaction score
30,493
ssparikshya said:
No way they would not refund you the customs you can fight with them to get them a 5 to $10 gift card best possible

Overall i am satisfied with the product and its delivery, got it in intact condition and working as it should. So no issues. Will not mind the investment for such an amazing thing! :k
 
Top Bottom