Good News My new Fire tv Stick 4k

Guys while playing music through amazon music if i switch off the tv display after some seconds the playback also stops/pauses. What cud be the reason. Its like watching utube if we turn screen off the mobile utube pauses. Btw i have plugged fire stick in av receiver.

Guys while playing music through amazon music if i switch off the tv display after some seconds the playback also stops/pauses. What cud be the reason. Its like watching utube if we turn screen off the mobile utube pauses. Btw i have plugged fire stick in av receiver.
That happens because the avr tries to negotiate things between the TV and the stick. Most likely, the stick sees tv as the device than the Avr. The solution is to keep the tv in audio only mode or disconnect the tv from mains or may be try disabling hdmi cec or choose upscale to 4k in the avr. Hope it helps

now i got it bro. thnx.
have used plex? which one is better for playing large files? plex or this method?
Glad to hear that:D.
Yes I used Plex. Plex and Kodi both are capable of playing large files. But In Plex free version, there is bandwidth limitation, as far as I know.
Try both Plex and Kodi, and see what suits you best.
I prefer Kodi always.

Did you just turn off the display or tv??
My firestick also hooked in av receiver.. I didn't face such problem..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock