Good News My new Fire tv Stick 4k

Bros I am willing to buy one but I am confused about that can I run the device using my mobile hotspot or Jio wi fi hotspot device using a 4g Jio SIM. Please help.
Yes it will work well. But It will consume more data than prime mobile app. Just keep that in mind.

I have both 4k and FullHD versions. And yes, it is faster but If you use it for just a regular streaming device, you can't find any noticeable difference. But this fire tv(4k) have the most powerful hardware. I use it for Prime video, Netflix and KODI. I have some highly compressed H.265 10bit AAC-LC FullHD videos on my Home Media Server which can't supported by the previous version of firestick. But this firestick can play it butter smooth, even high bitrate 4k/1080p 60fps videos.
I know it is bit pricey in india but I strongly suggest to go for this one even you have a FullHD or HD ready TV.
You can also check these link for any confusion
Source

2. Amazon Launches Fire TV Stick 4K: 4Kp60, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR10+
I hope you find this helpful. If have any doubts feel free to ask.
P.S: Some third party apps for pervious firestick will not work properly straight way but you can easily find the tricks on the internet.
yes plex is working fine and performed better than expected. but when i played 15gb movie it did not play. which server app r u using? is it better to use h.265 movies?

yes plex is working fine and performed better than expected. but when i played 15gb movie it did not play. which server app r u using? is it better to use h.265 movies?
Actually what I did is, I shared all drives on my network(windows smb) ..and add it by kodi on my firestick.. I have some movies over 15gb(i.e transformer dark of the moon 3d sbs).. It played smoothly..I believe It is in H.264.
You can use serviio.. It is a good app..
I have some H.265 movies not all of it..
Let me know how it goes..

i have samsung curved hdmi monitor 24" inches. can i use it
It works.. But Monitors ID's are not in firestick database.. So may be you can't have soomth motion play..
My friend hooked in to his Benq IPS monitor.. He is having soomth motion playback problem.. Otherwise it will be fine

how to add it in kodi bro?
Sorry for the late reply aman, I was quite busy. I assume you know how to share your hard drive.
in KODI first go to movies tab>enter files selection>files>add videos>windows network(smb)..you should find your pc
if you unable find your PC(which is in my case) then after add videos go to "add network location"..in there enter network credentials.. This will add your pc with shared drives or folder..
hope it will help...if you face any problem feel free to ask

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock