My 4K TV LED screen has gone due to lightning

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
My 4K TV LED screen has gone 6 days ago...Technician visited and They r replacing the TV with new peice...Actually it happened bcoz of power issues during lightning...Even though it switched off still gone ...Even my invertor too gone....
Waiting for new TV...
Now watching in FHD TV most of the time...

Xy94VYT.jpg

Last edited:
My 4K TV LED screen has gone 6 days ago...Technician visited and They r replacing the TV with new peice...Actually it happened bcoz of power issues during lightning...Even though it switched off still gone ...Even my invertor too gone....
Waiting for new TV...
Which Model and Brand is your TV from ???

And Will u be charged for the TV Replacement or is it free ?

Waiting for new TV...
Is Lloyd aware that the issue was due to a power surge during lightning?

What happened to your devices sucks though. Your experience makes one consider installing a surge protector for our home, or at least for our most expensive devices. Thanks for sharing.

Is Lloyd aware that the issue was due to a power surge during lightning?

What happened to your devices sucks though. Your experience makes one consider installing a surge protector for our home, or at least for our most expensive devices. Thanks for sharing.
I think lightning effects mainly in latest designed houses...It's maybe bcoz of the iron parts used in roofs...There r some remedies included in latest fans and they r working fine...
The issue of TV is inspected by the technician...I have just complained and they will not ask the reason and y they or y we to say.. technician knows better than us....maybe other reasons too..right..That's their responsibility to find the reason..I thought about lightning and that was my guess only...
It will be helpful if we install a lightning protector but not protect completely as I think...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock