MX Player App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 46,830
E24, Filmy,Firangi added on Mx Player. We can see these channels on Television via Amazon firestick. can anybody confirm this.

Last edited:
We can see these live channels of Mx Player on Television via Amazon firestick. @DJ Roy @dino29 @SarfaRaZ bro kindly help on this. I am doing screen mirroring but only sound comes on TV minus the picture on my TV. Also if I can try to stream via website MX Player and then screen mirror on my TV whether the live channels will work.Also via via Amazon firestick whether this is possible.

We can see these live channels of Mx Player on Television via Amazon firestick. @DJ Roy @dino29 @SarfaRaZ bro kindly help on this. I am doing screen mirroring but only sound comes on TV minus the picture on my TV. Also if I can try to stream via website MX Player and then screen mirror on my TV whether the live channels will work.Also via via Amazon firestick whether this is possible.
Screen Mirroring is disabled in latest version. That's why only sound coming. Same things happens when you cast Netflix.

Live TV only on websites works on Airtel's Xstream.
Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV) - Watch Live TV Online, Live TV Channels, Live Streaming - Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV)

Tata Sky's website works too but you need subscription to access.

Last edited:
Screen Mirroring is disabled in latest version. That's why only sound coming. Same things happens when you cast Netflix.

Live TV only on websites works on Airtel's Xstream.
Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV) - Watch Live TV Online, Live TV Channels, Live Streaming - Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV)

Tata Sky's website works too but you need subscription to access.

Thanks for the information @DJ Roy bro. Whether the Live TV channels of MX Player can be accessed via Amazon Fire Stick then.In my SMART TV some of the apps like Youtube and Netflix are installed and they work. This is a linux based version.Any other option you can give to access live TV channels specifically of MX Player.

Thanks for the information @DJ Roy bro. Whether the Live TV channels of MX Player can be accessed via Amazon Fire Stick then.In my SMART TV some of the apps like Youtube and Netflix are installed and they work. This is a linux based version.Any other option you can give to access live TV channels specifically of MX Player.
@SarfaRaZ bro knows about the old supported version.

For me Sony Liv and voot content doesn't play on chromecast through mx player (says video format unsupported) whereas Mx originals, tvf, arre etc content plays fine on chromecast through mx player. Anyone else facing this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock