Discussion MS Dhoni - Rewind: Sharing Positivity, Joy and Love for Mahi!!!

Vijay Krish

Reaction score
Hi friends, I wanted to share my fandom stories, photos, quotes, clips and joy of being a super fan of India's arguably most debated cricketer MS Dhoni! This thread is started with the hope spreading only positivity, love and joy!!! Fellow Dhoni Maniacs do post what made u a Dhoniac!! Lets all recollect some lovely cherishable moments of the LEADER MS Dhoni :hrt:

First I would like to start with a short clip about Dhoni with long locks of hair scoring his first runs in International Cricket!!! Look at the smile after he hit those boundaries. From his debut till now, from being a rookie to a legend, he has handled and transformed himself into a perfect role model for the younger generation!! And here's the clip. Hope everyone here support me in cherishing the best moments of our Thala DHONI!!!! :kiss::kiss:

Source

List of prestigious awards and recognition won by Dhoni:
Dhoni has been the recipient of many awards, including the ICC ODI Player of the Year award in 2008 and 2009 (the first player to win the award twice), the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2007, the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian honour, in 2009 and the Padma Bhushan, India's third highest civilian honour, in 2018.

He was named as the captain of the ICC World Test XI in 2009, 2010 and 2013. He has also been selected a record 8 times in ICC World ODI XI teams, 5 times as captain.

The Indian Territorial Army conferred the honorary rank of Lieutenant Colonel[9] to Dhoni on 1 November 2011. He is the second Indian cricketer after Kapil Dev to receive this honour.

Last edited:
MS DHONI Quote of the day!!!!
t68hmx.jpg

2m807yh.jpg

@Gobinaath bro, This is exactly what I was about to post as MS Dhoni quote of the day!!! (y) Came across this quote from Ganguly yesterday in ndtv sports news :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock