Mozilla Firefox - News & Updates

Firefox 65 is out now, and the update brings a new interface that makes it even easier to fine-tune control over blocking trackers.
As much as I try to use Firefox in place of Chrome, every time I find that it's slower in terms of page loading. Start up time is better now! That's why I keep coming back to Chrome! I really want to use Firefox, but it has to load pages faster than Chrome or at least same as Chrome to make the permanent switch!

As much as I try to use Firefox in place of Chrome, every time I find that it's slower in terms of page loading. Start up time is better now! That's why I keep coming back to Chrome! I really want to use Firefox, but it has to load pages faster than Chrome or at least same as Chrome to make the permanent switch!

I feel in non google sites like ddf speed is almost same but in Google sites Chrome is faster, I think google is using some codes which is only present in Chrome

I feel in non google sites like ddf speed is almost same but in Google sites Chrome is faster, I think google is using some codes which is only present in Chrome
AMP is by Google, so that thing is expected.;)

No bro. Even in several non Google pages, Firefox loads the page slower than Chrome. I have tested it specifically today after the latest update. In fact, I opened the page first on Firefox and still it loaded later than Chrome!

No bro. Even in several non Google pages, Firefox loads the page slower than Chrome. I have tested it specifically today after the latest update. In fact, I opened the page first on Firefox and still it loaded later than Chrome!

Tracking protection set to standard ? I feel slight delay if i activate strict or custom

Chrome is faster!! I also tried side by side comparison and page loaded faster on chrome. Btw, Firefox uses more ram too and sometimes it doesn't releases memory after closing the tab. Firefox claim it's browser is 2x faster and uses 30% less memory than chrome isn't true.
Edge performs better than Firefox. It is somewhat close to chrome.

Tracking protection set to standard ? I feel slight delay if i activate strict or custom
Standard
Chrome is faster!! I also tried side by side comparison and page loaded faster on chrome. Btw, Firefox uses more ram too and sometimes it doesn't releases memory after closing the tab. Firefox claim it's browser is 2x faster and uses 30% less memory than chrome isn't true.
Edge performs better than Firefox. It is somewhat close to chrome.
Absolutely right. In past, Chrome did use high amount of RAM, but they have optimized it very well in recent releases and it's no longer the case. And yes, Edge is better than Firefox and closer to Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock