Moto G82 5G

Had LTE+ on Jio for almost 90% of the time during my outdoor travel today. Airtel SIM was on another phone, so couldn't check that. Network reception is so much better on this phone. Felt like I was on home WiFi all the time. May be its because I have upgraded after almost 4-5 years

The phone doesn't support 4k right?
The phone was let down by the processor to be frank.. Snapdragon 695 isn't a premium midrange phone's SOC for sure... I hope Moto will soon come out of this SD 695 rut..

I just saw the reports that Moto Edge 30 lite will also carry this processor only. Idk what exactly is Motorola thinking there... Let's see.

Also, just a single Android update for a phone we are supposedly spending upwards ₹22999/ ₹21499 is just rediculous... Hopefully, they will improve on this.

Last edited:
Had LTE+ on Jio for almost 90% of the time during my outdoor travel today. Airtel SIM was on another phone, so couldn't check that. Network reception is so much better on this phone. Felt like I was on home WiFi all the time. May be its because I have upgraded after almost 4-5 years
Jio has three combinations out of which two works perfectly with this two. 3-5/3-40. 40C is choked so never works perfectly. Load on the 3-5 is minimum so it stays on for longer period of time. It gives stable 30-65Mbps. In rural ares even more because 3-5-40 works.

The phone was let down by the processor to be frank.. Snapdragon 695 isn't a premium midrange phone's SOC for sure... I hope Moto will soon come out of this SD 695 rut..

I just saw the reports that Moto Edge 30 lite will also carry this processor only. Idk what exactly is Motorola thinking there... Let's see.

Also, just a single Android update for a phone we are supposedly spending upwards ₹22999/ ₹21499 is just rediculous... Hopefully, they will improve on this.
Moto Edge 30 Lite will come with Dimensity 1080(a successor to Dimensity 920) with 6000 battery. I have already tested battery life and performance and its pretty beast in both(More than 11 hours of screen on time). I have already used Poco X3 GT/Realme X7 Pro which had Dimensity 1000 which was great too.

Already tested Dimensity 8100/9000 powered Oppo Reno 8 Pro Plus(Launching with a different name in India on 21st July at 45K) and Vivo X80 respectively and they are pretty powerful phones. They are even better than snapdragon 888 and 8 gen 1 to be honest in terms of balanced performance.

Moto Edge 30 Lite will come with Dimensity 1080(a successor to Dimensity 920) with 6000 battery. I have already tested battery life and performance and its pretty beast in both(More than 11 hours of screen on time). I have already used Poco X3 GT/Realme X7 Pro which had Dimensity 1000 which was great too.
Let's see.. I saw many reports which are all suggesting its SD 695, let's hope its Dimensity 1080 like you say...

Let's see.. I saw many reports which are all suggesting its SD 695, let's hope its Dimensity 1080 like you say...
IcGfAke.jpg

I haven't used other phones with this processor, but I think its safe to assume that Moto has got the best out of it. Performance and battery life combo is phenomenal on this. I guess people can go with G71 as well to save some bucks.

I will definitely take Moto Edge 30 Lite for my dad, if it comes with 695 and a slim profile

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock