• Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,669

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
TRAI telecom subscription data for October 2022:
  • In the wireless subscriber segment, Jio added 1.41 million, Airtel added 0.8 million while Vi lost 3.5 million subscribers.
  • Jio has 36.85% market share with 421.38 million subscribers, Airtel has 31.8% share with 365.02 million and Vi has 21.48% share with 245.62 million.
  • In the wireline subscriber segment, Jio added 0.24 million users taking its total subscriber base to 7.89 million, Airtel added 0.1 million making the total base of 6.51 million, BSNL lost 5.89 thousand users taking the total base to 7.01 million.
  • VLR figures of the operators stood at 98.08% for Airtel, 92.79% for Jio, 86.02% for Vi.
  • The overall wireless tele-density fell marginally to 82.75% in October from 82.94% in September.
  • 11.81 million users submitted requests for mobile number portability in October.

• 11.81 million users submitted requests for mobile number portability in October.
So where these customers gone because number of user ported are very much than total fig of customer added by service provider which also includes new customer.
Are the remaining gone to BSNL?
  • In the wireless subscriber segment, Jio added 1.41 million, Airtel added 0.8 million while Vi lost 3.5 million subscribers.
Vi lost 3.5 million that's too much. WTH Vi doing together?

So where these customers gone because number of user ported are very much than total fig of customer added by service provider which also includes new customer.
Are the remaining gone to BSNL?
Some may have gone to BSNL though the operators even lose subscribers due to deactivation of inactive numbers for those who are giving up secondary sims by not recharging. This gets subtracted from the number of subscribers added through MNP.

Vi lost 3.5 million that's too much. WTH Vi doing together?
This will only keep increasing as they struggle for funds to keep the network live. Especially subscribers in non priority circles will migrate to Jio and Airtel for better network experience.

Telecom data as per 30 June
UXMyiJy.png
rvveyR7.png
ne94wRr.png

Has anyone heard of this operator APFPL which has added 3 times more wireline subscribers than Jio in June 2023?
H0Q9two.jpg

Has anyone heard of this operator APFPL which has added 3 times more wireline subscribers than Jio in June 2023?
H0Q9two.jpg
I am using that. I get 50 MBPS - Truely unlimited data (FUP 10000 GB) and around 400 channels and a free telephone throughout the country (I am not using)

I am using that. I get 50 MBPS - Truely unlimited data (FUP 10000 GB) and around 400 channels and a free telephone throughout the country (I am not using)
It's APSFL and the pack price is ₹600 (actually ₹599)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock