Seeking Help Migrate Airtel postpaid to prepaid

So, done FRC and I got 1.4 GB/day for 84 days @495

Edit: Raised a service request for all three issues.

Few issues:
1. I logged into Airtel.in self-care and found that residential address is wrong. This is a major issue.

2. VoLTE and 4G is not working. Im using 4G sim but website is showing sim upgrade is needed.
QNJ5AJ1.png

3. My Airtel app is not showing Data, balance and validity. Fixed
It is showing 4G because network type is DC (it's like advance 3G) not LTE
doFc8Xr.jpg

Last edited:
@sumitroy don't revel here but it's secret your Prime subscription will remain for 1 year.

@sumitroy don't revel here but it's secret your Prime subscription will remain for 1 year.
According to t&c it should have ended.
The Amazon Prime Offer is on the basis of Postpaid/Broadband bill plan of customer. Therefore, if customer downgrades bill plan to a non-eligible one, the offer will be revoked immediately. Your Prime membership will also expire with immediate effect and will not last till the end of original offer period. However, changing the current eligible bill plan to another eligible one will have no effect on the offer.
https://app.airtel.tv/primetnc.html

I think recharge of unlimited pack above 99/- will keep intact your airtel thanks i.e. amazon prime service etc.

Last edited:
1. I logged into Airtel.in self-care and found that residential address is wrong.
Visited Airtel store they said, "we can not update address". It doesn't matter now. I checked the address of other airtel number and none of them were 100% accurate. But, my airtel number address was fully correct when I was on postpaid and before that (prepaid).

2. VoLTE and 4G is not working. Im using 4G sim but website is showing sim upgrade is needed.
I've have raised the complain on 3rd Dec and they kept refreshing 4G service on my number. None of them suggested me to replace the sim card.
Anyway, I've replaced the sim with new sim and now LTE is working. Airtel store took Rs. 25 for replacing the sim and SMS service will resume after 24 hrs. VoLTE still not working. I think it has to be enable from their end. Raised a complain about that.

3. My Airtel app is not showing Data, balance and validity.
I fixed it. By registering My airtel app with another airtel number and then added my number to manage. After that I removed my number and logged out of My airtel app and again registered with my number.

I think volte issues are common in Avoid, I fixed my Idea Volte issue by inserting in a feature phone. I sent sms to activate volte from 2g phone and it got activated. Then I inserted the sim in 4g phone. Voila! Volte activated.

My new airtel sim also has volte activation issue. I'll try the same and let you know.

SMS service will resume after 24 hrs. VoLTE still not working. I think it has to be enable from their end. Raised a complain about that.
SMS service started after 48 hrs. But, It's written SMS service will start after 24 hrs. Now VoLTE is working too :)

Problem solved :sleepy:. @thisisjagan Bro did your issue resolved?

X7qd3Ku.jpg

MoDnt1Y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock