Seeking Help Migrate Airtel postpaid to prepaid

They'll surely ask for your number and help you out.

*Fingers Crossed*

Looks like tweet worked. Just received this message :)

cDjQhSH.jpg

Last edited:
Will I get that remaining amount (negative bill) as balance. They'll deduct the outstanding bill amount but I doubt all that amount is needed.

26rfadQ.jpg

Last edited:
Today morning I'm getting error "Sim card not supported". Tried restarting the phone and inserting sim to different phone.
There is nothing on my Airtel app or Airtel website except my payment bank.
When I dial my Airtel number with other phone it says " You're not dialing a valid number"
Amazon is still prime.

Last edited:
Today morning I'm getting error "Sim card not supported". Tried restarting the phone and inserting sim to different phone.
There is nothing on my Airtel app or Airtel website except my payment bank.
When I dial my Airtel number with other phone it says " You're not dialing a valid number"
Amazon is still prime.
Now it's working fine and it's prepaid.
Amazon is still prime though

Conversion might have been in progress when you tried earlier bro! Did you get the remaining amount as balance?

Did you get the remaining amount as balance?
No bro :(
Balance is Rs. 0.00 O/G Validity: - I/C Validity:-
Need to recharge from Airtel store.

Btw, I wouldn't consider 489 as loss because of Amazon prime. Prime subscription is working. Let's see till when it works.
Also there is Rs. 103 Amazon pay balance because of Airtel.

No bro :(
Balance is Rs. 0.00 O/G Validity: - I/C Validity:-
Need to recharge from Airtel store.

Btw, I wouldn't consider 489 as loss because of Amazon prime. Prime subscription is working. Let's see till when it works.
Also there is Rs. 103 Amazon pay balance because of Airtel.
No, its not a loss. After 45days, it'll be sent as a cheque. You have to send a copy of cancelled cheque to airtel customer care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock