Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) - News, Discussions & Updates

Introducing tracking prevention, now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds - Microsoft Edge Blog
To try out tracking prevention, you’ll need to be on a Microsoft Edge Insider preview build (version 77.0.203.0 or higher – or at least today’s Canary channel release). Once you’re on the right build, you’ll need to manually enable the experiment.

4906fb73f609f8c8febd74dfa4663cab.png

Microsoft Edge stable download link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2069324&Channel=Stable&language=en
Downloading the build replaces the classic version of Edge on the Start Menu and the Taskbar. Uninstalling the new build reverts your system to using the classic version of Edge. Another notable difference is that the feedback icon in the address bar has been removed, as this stable release puts less emphasis on providing feedback.
'Stable' build of Chromium-based Microsoft Edge leaks online

What about the compatibility? I heard few of the Google sites are not working properly.

Is there any way to make the bookmark folders and bookmarks like Chrome? They are too big and occupying a lot of sapce!

Is there any way to make the bookmark folders and bookmarks like Chrome? They are too big and occupying a lot of sapce!
Go to edge://favorites/ You'll see option to add folder (bottom left).

My Edge and chrome bookmarks looks almost same.
d9Oeq6v.png

Go to edge://favorites/ You'll see option to add folder (bottom left).

My Edge and chrome bookmarks looks almost same.
d9Oeq6v.png
Click on the folder and see the size of each bookmark inside.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock