Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) - News, Discussions & Updates

Does it have ad blocker on mobile app?
Yes. Adblocker and news checker is there

zapDTOr.jpg

l6WtkIJ.jpg

Last edited:
Share Microsoft Edge feedback directly with a Microsoft engineer on February 27, 11:00 - 12:30 pm PST
Next week we are coming back to our phones to chat with you. This time we have the browser services team and the full page experience team. At the time of the event, return to the page to join the session and you’ll be looped in as soon as our engineers are available. Each 1:1 session runs about 10-15 minutes.

Edge Engineers available to talk with you on Feb 27th @ 11:00 a.m. PST

What will happen to internet explorer? Are they going to replace it? Both are comes with windows 10 pro right?

What will happen to internet explorer? Are they going to replace it? Both are comes with windows 10 pro right?
They will not replace Internet Explorer with Microsoft Edge. You can uninstall Internet Explorer if you wish.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/17454/lifecycle-faq-internet-explorer
Windows 10 features Microsoft Edge. Microsoft recommends using Microsoft Edge as your default browser and supports Internet Explorer 11 for backward compatibility.
Internet Explorer 11 is the last major version of Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 11 will continue receiving security updates and technical support for the lifecycle of the version of Windows on which it is installed.

In light of the current circumstances, the Edge team will pause updating the Stable channel to Edge 81 consistent with the Chromium Project. We are committed to continued security and stability updates to Edge 80. We’ll have more to share on this next week.

Source: @MSEdgeDev

I love edge. Since this chromium based version came I am only using edge both on phone and PC.

Also I have uninstalled chrome from PC. Edge is so much smoother than chrome.😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock