Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) - News, Discussions & Updates

I love edge. Since this chromium based version came I am only using edge both on phone and PC.

Also I have uninstalled chrome from PC. Edge is so much smoother than chrome.😅
My only issue is with the bookmark font and spacing inside the bookmark folders is huge.

I love edge. Since this chromium based version came I am only using edge both on phone and PC.

Me too.
I already Uninstalled Chrome.using only Edge.(chromium,not the legacy one)

Same here. Just hoping they add support for 5.1 channel audio output on windows 10.

That's gone. At least on stable for me, in windows.
No, it isn't. See below.

5HY1yDI.png

Same here. Just hoping they add support for 5.1 channel audio output on windows 10.

According to this Edge supports Dolby on Netflix.

8. Microsoft Edge delivers the best immersive viewing experience in 4K and Dolby Audio

Oh you were referring this. I was referring to the bookmark bar size, which got reduced, along with the address bar size.
It's the only reason I'm still using Chrome on desktop.

According to this Edge supports Dolby on Netflix.

8. Microsoft Edge delivers the best immersive viewing experience in 4K and Dolby Audio
Don't work I tried. Then switched to the Netflix app for windows 10. None of the other streaming services have developed apps for windows PC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock