Micromax IN Note 2

They didn't even try. 😂

Directly copied S21's camera design & iPhone 13's sharp edges. But the combination looks kinda good overall, except that chin. What is that hideous chin? If it looks this big in the renders, then I wonder how big it will be in real life.

They didn't even try. 😂

Directly copied S21's camera design & iPhone 13's sharp edges. But the combination looks kinda good overall, except that chin. What is that hideous chin? If it looks this big in the renders, then I wonder how big it will be in real life.
Agree that it look little similar but it doesn't mean they copy. If you look closely S21 camera's is completely immerge inside corner. Like the camera packing is attached to side edge.

VAJKrpp.jpg

Where as in Note 2 it is only attached with pack panel.
LFGbb2U.jpg

Giving glass back and extracting space for camera with in will make glass breakable. So for safe side may be that is used.
iPhone 13's sharp edges.
Seriously bro? iphone is not first phone with sharp edges.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look closely S21 camera's is completely immerge inside corner. Like the camera packing is attached to side edge.

VAJKrpp.jpg

Where as in Note 2 it is only attached with pack panel.
LFGbb2U.jpg

Giving glass back and extracting space for camera with in will make glass breakable. So for safe side may be that is used.
S21 FE does the same. It's a cost-cutting measure.

Seriously bro? iphone is not first phone with sharp edges.
Wow! chill bro.
Sorry, I didn't know you were so passionate about Micromax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumours are saying this will have Hd+ screen.👎 Except it and that huge ugly bezel, phone is great IMO. I won't judge much about copied or original design. Every brand does that. Let's judge it on specs and software, service etc.

Rumours are saying this will have Hd+ screen.👎
Rumours will come to rest. Hope for the best. Micromax don't disappoint customer when come to price. They are already delayed all because of chip shortage otherwise it would have launched in August 2021.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock