Discussion Micromax IN Note 1 Pro

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,242

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
A new Micromax phone with the model number E7748 may launch in India soon as it has now received the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification, as spotted by noted leakster Mukul Sharma. Given the Micromax In Note 1 has the model number E7746, the E7748 could be its successor with hardware improvements or a new model in the series.

Source : New Micromax phone expected to launch in India soon, BIS certification suggests

Last edited:
4GB RAM and G90 processor it seems as G95 is being used in INNote2.

4GB RAM and G90 processor it seems as G95 is being used in INNote2.
If they are pricing above 15, then should go for SD. Unless they give really good specs in other areas, I won't go for these G series.

If they are pricing above 15, then should go for SD. Unless they give really good specs in other areas, I won't go for these G series.
They will definitely not go beyond 13K they are looking for stability first. Making Snapdragon processor phone required them to add best screen and specs as well because you can't just increase price on basis of adding processor.

I personally think Note 1 Pro Max might have Snapdragon. Similarly they might add Snapdragon to Max devices only. BTW previously I used to think that this is the reason for providing only Mediatek processor in IN.
But, as new IN2b has some another processor my this myth broken.

Last edited:
Tipster Hridesh Mishra tweeted about the arrival of new Micromax handsets. According to the tipster, the Indian smartphone brand is planning to unveil the latest Micromax smartphones on December 15. Details about the names and specifications of the phones are unknown at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock