Micromax attempting a comeback into market - join hands with AtmaNirbharBharat

Are you excited for Micromax Comeback?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thats a strategy I guess....A new phone with same old brand name will be sidelined easily...
But a rebrand with new name will be catchy or attractive more may be..
Many brands have done that....
They already did that 5 years back with Yu. Remember Yu Yureka?

They are using the anti china sentiments really well but I am excited to see them disrupt the mobile market with great devices, better to have more competition...end consumer would be benefited in this
The only problem I see is all their phones are going to come with a Mediatek chipset. Unless they price it really aggressively, they wont be successful..

Micro max mobiles were really good. What happened in between? Eagerly waiting for comeback

Micro max mobiles were really good. What happened in between? Eagerly waiting for comeback
Chinese brands directly came to India. Then also with good software, aggressive pricing and top of the class specs.

The only problem I see is all their phones are going to come with a Mediatek chipset. Unless they price it really aggressively, they wont be successful..
Mediatek processors are really good lately even better than Snapdragon one's and less expensive.

I now have some more news regarding the new In series:
  • 2 phones so far - In 1a and one more
  • Processors - Helio G35 and G85
  • Very close to stock Android (like what Asus does)
  • No advertisements of any sort (like Pixel series)
  • Hearing a Nov 1st week launch for these phones, with extensive advertising campaigns for promotion

I now have some more news regarding the new In series:
  • 2 phones so far - In 1a and one more
  • Processors - Helio G35 and G85
  • Very close to stock Android (like what Asus does)
  • No advertisements of any sort (like Pixel series)
  • Hearing a Nov 1st week launch for these phones, with extensive advertising campaigns for promotion
G85 is good for a 13-17 range. They will probably go for multiple variant(Ram/color) of two model. G35 and G85. G35 will be 7-10 and G85 13-17?

More news:
  • There are 3 phones, not 2 - In 1a, and 2 others.
  • The phone with G35 chip comes with a 5000 mAh battery
  • 2 variants - 2/16, 3/32
  • Both variants carry 5000 mAh battery
  • 2/16 carries a 13+2MP camera stack. 2MP is most likely a depth sensor, but not yet sure.
  • 3/32 carries a 13+5+2MP camera stack. 5MP is very likely a macro, but I'm hoping it is ultrawide. 2MP is mostly depth.
PS: In 1a has a P35 chip, whereas the phone mentioned above has a G35..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock