Micromax attempting a comeback into market - join hands with AtmaNirbharBharat

Are you excited for Micromax Comeback?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are using the anti china sentiments really well but I am excited to see them disrupt the mobile market with great devices, better to have more competition...end consumer would be benefited in this

They are using the anti china sentiments really well but I am excited to see them disrupt the mobile market with great devices, better to have more competition...end consumer would be benefited in this
See he already stated that they are planning this from really long. And, about anti-china sentiment he said that we are not looking at profit.

See he already stated that they are planning this from really long. And, about anti-china sentiment he said that we are not looking at profit.
How are they gonna run a business without making profit?

They'll make profit but their priorities are nation first.
But according to your statement above that they are not looking for profit. Which translates them being charity business.

But according to your statement above that they are not looking for profit. Which translates them being charity business.
What he mean is he will focus on brand building and market share in first phase. Like Jio in their first year. Burn cash in first few year, then generate cash flows in second phase. Most tech companies do that. Also it may be a publicity stunt. Like they are more focus on customers, not profit. Whatever they do, they should not commit that same old re branding of chinese phones mistake! Do your own R&D and manufacturing/Assembly.

What he mean is he will focus on brand building and market share in first phase. Like Jio in their first year. Burn cash in first few year, then generate cash flows in second phase. Most tech companies do that. Also it may be a publicity stunt. Like they are more focus on customers, not profit. Whatever they do, they should not commit that same old re branding of chinese phones mistake! Do your own R&D and manufacturing/Assembly.
The billion dollar question is. Why does he need to create a brand? He has a 2 decades old brand.

The billion dollar question is. Why does he need to create a brand? He has a 2 decades old brand.
Thats a strategy I guess....A new phone with same old brand name will be sidelined easily...
But a rebrand with new name will be catchy or attractive more may be..
Many brands have done that....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock