Mi TV users thread

There is nothing anyone can do. You should somehow convince the team to attend this issue.

First 55 inch tv + Fire tv stick 4K is the best combo. Patchwall is riddled with bugs and I am sure it will stay the same even after the updates (if they even get the updates)

After updating my Mi Tv 4A Pro to latest android version 9 all channels clarity SD & HD gets little blurred (Not as per Before).
How to fix this issue please let me know...

After updating my Mi Tv 4A Pro to latest android version 9 all channels clarity SD & HD gets little blurred (Not as per Before).
How to fix this issue please let me know...
See if the dynamic bright light is turned on. If it's on, turn it off.

Guys I'm completely fed up with mi TV 55 as there is no official update yet which allows me to watch Netflix, Amazon prime and sony liv for various reasons. I have also raised an issue with consumer forum but seems no support from anyone. Please help as I have already paid 40k for the tv and from past 2+ years I am paying membership of almost all applications but unable to watch most of them on tv. Also what's 4k in it?? Even YouTube cannot play 4k content. It open cheating from their end.
I have made a video on this in which you can play prime video and Netflix on mi tv 4 55 first gen, just search it on youtube I don't know if I am allowed to share links here its the one with very less views like 30 or something

I have made a video on this in which you can play prime video and Netflix on mi tv 4 55 first gen, just search it on youtube I don't know if I am allowed to share links here its the one with very less views like 30 or something
@Bapun Raz bro. Can he please post it? There is literally no hope for old gen 55 inch users. Xiaomi abandoned the device very first year. Even YouTube doesn't work.

I am having MI TV 4X Pro 55, which lacks Netflix, Pls post the link or Pls PM

Thanks for the help bro but thing is both are working for me. All we need to do is factory reset all data 3-4times and then install prime video and Netflix using apotide. It will work. But the only issue is that we will require mouse for complete access as remote doesn't do the complete job.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock