Measures to block p**n sites will be taken: Centre tells SC

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Cartoon videos ; really .... or Anime s** videos :lol

bro i am not watching that type of video:shy:k & bro i have searching ben 10 video it's showing “Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.”

Vicky said:
bro i am not watching that type of video:shy:k & bro i have searching ben 10 video

Great to know :):)

Sometimes even ''Dreamdth'' is shown as '' Ur IP address is blacklisted'' for me :hehe

I think censoring has become joke at times :wall

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Sometimes even ''Dreamdth'' is shown as '' Ur IP address is blacklisted'' for me :hehe

what bro ddf also blacklisted for u:skd & i think some problem in Department of Telecommunications that's why wrongly block & i hope they will resolve this issue very soon;):tup

Vicky said:
what bro ddf also blacklisted for u:skd & i think some problem in Department of Telecommunications that's why wrongly block & i hope they will resolve this issue very soon;):tup

Yes, then i changed my connection from ''dynamic'' to ''static'' ; problem solved after that :tup

lol....govt. trying to display their efforts to discourage p**nography....i think these are unnecessary work for the department. they can filter adult and p**n sites from the official network, that's done. Not everyone is child, so, ppl might want to view the adult sites and its kind of need to everyone. But the regulation can be taken to prevent abuse and social awareness to help realise the ppl about wrong doing.

All this will do is make the other sites which are not blocked more popular in India and help them grow.

Good news all these websites should be blocked with immediate effect :eek:hya

The message is clear government wants to give priority to "Make In India" products :D :D :lol :lol

but those who want to access it just use Zenmate extension on Chrome or Mozila :) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock