Government orders ISP to ban access to p**n sites

• Thread starter Thread starter superdudebuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,021
This is not an individual decision to make You and me and others don't watch p**n.......

shawl_who said:
dis move not required... they are trying to make India, as china :wall

Freedom of internet is importantin every aspect, be it watching such sites :dodgy

Bro not expected atleast from u..:s

Mani180 said:
Bro not expected atleast from u..:s

why not ? :huh

Its upto one own decision to decide what to watch and what not to...

Its d same as, I being offered aloo parantha and ghobi parantha... and then its upto me to decide which one I want....
but if Ill not be offered ghobi parantha... it reduces my options...

So, my only point is... ppl of dis country are mature enough to decide whats gud or bad for them... let them decide, not have someone decide it for u. :s

If I can vote at d age of 18, I certainly can decide wht shud I do wid my life :hello

Completely agree with you Shawl bro I think it is unfair by the govt that they are imposing this we are grown up enough to judge what we want or not I think this country too is following the footsteps of china :angry :angry :wall :wall

Complete blocking is not possible for them guys. We can always use VPN and access any damn site on earth. The people of this country are intelligent enough to overcome the stupid restrictions that anyone tries to impose on them!! Relax and enjoy the life!!

Back
Top Bottom