Measures to block p**n sites will be taken: Centre tells SC

Shadow said:
seriously giving ur id proof to a p**n website is like internet suicide .... (I dont know the exact word to use)

the supreme court has already said that they cant ban p**n sites because it interferes with ones personal rights... also there is nothing wrong in watching them. .;) :tup
also it will be impossible to ban p**n as a whole...

yeah i accpt ur view.... But hw we prevent the misuse r illegal

sailaxman16 said:
yeah i accpt ur view.... But hw we prevent the misuse r illegal

child p**nography is banned in almost 99% p**n sites..... afaik its not the famous sitess that spread these, but the random small file hosting sites that spreads these.....
most of the foreign website are abiding by laws in their own countries which also ban child p**n...
also I dont think username/password will work because its very easy to create duplicate IDs these days...

Shadow said:
child p**nography is banned in almost 99% p**n sites..... afaik its not the famous sitess that spread these, but the random small file hosting sites that spreads these.....
(something came up I will finish after 5 mins)

:tup

Today most of the p**n sites were not opening showing some error. but when someone was using proxy it was running fine :tup

wewake said:
Today most of the p**n sites were not opening showing some error. but when someone was using proxy it was running fine :tup

ya its banned :(
#p**nban trending on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock