Maran brothers discharged in Aircel-Maxis case

Supreme court in last month or so threatened aircel that they will seize thier spectrum if marans don't appear before court-now they discharge them.Wow.

im_dude said:
Supreme court in last month or so threatened aircel that they will seize thier spectrum if marans don't appear before court-now they discharge them.Wow.

Just a info bro .. Supreme court not ask to appear maran's in front of court they asked maxis owners should appear supreme court else cancelling aircel spectrum .. 2ndly This verdict from CBI patiala court in delhi not from supreme court .. CBI will appeal against this verdict in supreme court :) ,.

Gobinaath said:
Just a info bro .. Supreme court not ask to appear maran's in front of court they asked maxis owners should appear supreme court else cancelling aircel spectrum .. 2ndly This verdict from CBI patiala court in delhi not from supreme court .. CBI will appeal against this verdict in supreme court :) ,.
Comforting to hear.

thisisjagan said:
Comforting to hear.

But that is a formality thambi nothing gng to happen for permanent if ur fail to prove apex court then how'll you prove in SC .. Given take policy happend then dont waste the tax money & court time ..

Gobinaath said:
But that is a formality thambi nothing gng to happen for permanent if ur fail to prove apex court then how'll you prove in SC .. Given take policy happend then dont waste the tax money & court time ..
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] looking at the current trend, it looks like DMK and BJP will join hands I guess.

Gobinaath said:

Hope CBI come up with some good evidence. With the number of cases pending I think they are in severe shortage of staff.
Also this type of cases you will know the culprit but difficult to prove the guilt.

thisisjagan said:
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] looking at the current trend, it looks like DMK and BJP will join hands I guess.

And guess what it'll leads to next 44 mp's for current rulling party :lol:hehe:rofl:rofl;) ..

im_dude said:
Hope CBI come up with some good evidence. With the number of cases pending I think they are in severe shortage of staff.
Also this type of cases you will know the culprit but difficult to prove the guilt.

Hmm lets see :s ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock