Maran brothers discharged in Aircel-Maxis case

King Arun

Reaction score
Maran brothers discharged in Aircel-Maxis case

New Delhi, Feb 2: Former telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran and his brother Kalanithi Maranhave been discharged in the Aircel-Maxis case. The Patiala House court discharged in both the brothers in cases that were probed by the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate.

Add source link bro :k

Btwn Good News :eek:hya

Haha expected now Admk no more so turned to dmk side .. Bjp and pm lost his image against corruption .. Hereafter dont say BJP and Central Govt. Against scam and corrupt persons .. Infact at the time of bjp as a opposition party they logjam the parliment for this case :lol ..

amarnathkvk said:
Bro Idhuku ena artham?

means ex-cm jaya gone (admk no more) so now no one there to preasure them for these case's so they done this .. And keeping eye on dmk for future election aliance :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Haha expected now Admk no more so turned to dmk side .. Bjp and pm lost his image against corruption .. Hereafter dont say BJP and Central Govt. Against scam and corrupt persons .. Infact at the time of bjp as a opposition party they logjam the parliment for this case [emoji38] ..
+1. I don't usually have belief in court cases, however I had some hope in this case... Now this proves, if you have money, you can **** everything off and get clean... Crappy system... I'm really pi**ed off by seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock