Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

There are always 2 sides of the story.I am pretty sure in coming days we will see stories planted by CFC board as well as Frank's management appearing in various media outlets.Take them with a pinch of salt.
Source

This account is pretty trusted in Chelsea FT. A loyal among us. As i said, some are just snakes for us. The sooner we get rid of them, the better it is. Except Kova, all other 5 should never play for our bridge again!
And honestly people should stop this nonsense of bringing German coach for two new German player. They aren't the only ones playing for us! Others are also playing far important positions!

Pretty much no one these days care if Manchester City is at top. Lol... In top 6, every club want their own clubs to win or okay with city. :biggrin:

ytqEeby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock