Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Thankfully not in Hindi so far :)
Watching foootball in regional languages would just kill the fun of game for me :)

Gotcha agree here bhai. For me Cricket in Hindi and Football always in English. 🤓

Last thing you want to do is dump Jim Beglin and Peter Drury for Hindi or Regional Language feed 😂

Gotcha agree here bhai. For me Cricket in Hindi and Football always in English. 🤓

Last thing you want to do is dump Jim Beglin and Peter Drury for Hindi or Regional Language feed 😂
Yup,i try to miss the buildup for CL on SonyTen as far as possible.Can't withstand Joe Morrison and his guests.

I am totally done with Lampard.He shouldn't have had this job this early in his managerial career without proving his worth.Sadly he is unable to influence the game with any input from his side as a manager.This team has no creativity and no desire to play.I hope he is sacked before it turns even worse than this.

what a season going this year
chelsea went top of table before Christmas
spurs looks close to top of table and liverpool overtake both of them and go top in Christmas time liverpool stay on top 3rd time in a row and after 2 draw matches man utd came out of nowhere and now joint top of table

I am totally done with Lampard.He shouldn't have had this job this early in his managerial career without proving his worth.Sadly he is unable to influence the game with any input from his side as a manager.This team has no creativity and no desire to play.I hope he is sacked before it turns even worse than this.
I don't want Lamp to be sacked. But if he is going to be sacked, then we should atleast wait for end of season. Anyway there are no good coach except an unproven Jullian Nagelsman now. Who will take the job now? Let's just go with Lamp for now. He showed the intent in mid season. I am quite positive about him.

aunRZ1D.png

I don't want Lamp to be sacked. But if he is going to be sacked, then we should atleast wait for end of season. Anyway there are no good coach except an unproven Jullian Nagelsman now. Who will take the job now? Let's just go with Lamp for now. He showed the intent in mid season. I am quite positive about him.
I also do not want Lampard to be sacked but given the underperformance and his lack of tactical nous i won't be crying if he gets sacked.As for his replacement i can say that most of the managers out there have better credentials than Lampard.I mean it would be foolish to think that Lampard got the Chelsea job because of his record at Derby.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock