Sad News Major terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Awantipora: 40 CRPF Jawan martyred

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 395
  • Views: Views 40,656
Status
Not open for further replies.
More such intelligence failure coming thanks to privacy and encrypted chat like those on whatsapp and telegram. Intelligence agencies will be clueless as they cannot intercept those like they used to do in phone call and sms

More than intelligence failure (though it seems the army did warn in advance) our inability to immediately respond by decimating all the known terror camps across the border is what is painful.

More than intelligence failure (though it seems the army did warn in advance) our inability to immediately respond by decimating all the known terror camps across the border is what is painful.

It's not that easy, No other nuclear county face the unique challenge as we face, i.e. 3 Neighbours sharing land border are all Nuclear power. Even Super power USA/Russia also don't have that headache. No wonder why Israel is desperate to prevent Iran from making Nukes.

It's not that easy, No other nuclear county face the unique challenge as we face, i.e. 3 Neighbours sharing land border are all Nuclear power. Even Super power USA/Russia also don't have that headache. No wonder why Israel is desperate to prevent Iran from making Nukes.

I'm still skeptical about Pak's nuclear delivery systems and even if they have means to deliver i believe they wont go nuclear if we just limit the action to the terror infrastructure nearby the Indian borders.

I'm still skeptical about Pak's nuclear delivery systems and even if they have means to deliver i believe they wont go nuclear if we just limit the action to the terror infrastructure nearby the Indian borders.

You don't need a delivery system if all you have to do is just throw it to the other side of your wall. Delivery system only comes into play if you are like USA and Russia with 100 thousand Km apart

You don't need a delivery system if all you have to do is just throw it to the other side of your wall. Delivery system only comes into play if you are like USA and Russia with 100 thousand Km apart

Yet i dont believe the world will ever allow another nuke going off so they will be stopped so nuke is a no option but any war cloud will mess with whatever is left in their already non-existent economy and it could be happy time for India though huge unemployment in a neighboring nation due to economical reasons might push their youths towards terrorism and the issues across the border might increase. may be we can ask Mr. Trump on how to build a wall. ;)

Yet i dont believe the world will ever allow another nuke going off so they will be stopped so nuke is a no option but any war cloud will mess with whatever is left in their already non-existent economy and it could be happy time for India though huge unemployment in a neighboring nation due to economical reasons might push their youths towards terrorism and the issues across the border might increase. may be we can ask Mr. Trump on how to build a wall. ;)

Problem is pak has 2 independent Govt, One is civilian and other is ISI/Military. I am sure Civilian Govt will not go for nuke way, but that cannot be said for ISI Govt as if they can uproot their civilian govt many times in their history then they can do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock