Sad News Major terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Awantipora: 40 CRPF Jawan martyred

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 395
  • Views: Views 41,266
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent comment. Hopefully, you will not watch Pakistan vs Indian live match from World Cup and in the memories of Shaheed Jawan's.
This is the most watched game in the whole world cup. And I don't think everyone boycott's this match. During the world cup season everyone will drastically move to another topics happening in the nation.

If India really wants to resolve these issues then they have to follow exactly what the Americans, British, Russians, Israelies are doing. We cant simply keep calling ourselves global or regional super power when we simply do nothing when it comes to protecting our own people.

Btw, i hate involving the civilians be it Indians or Pakistanis in any wars, it has to be flexing the muscles against the armed forces, terrorists camps and their government infrastructure and not the innocent pubic even if they blindly support what their governments are doing.

Stopping water, not playing cricket, giving speeches at rallies and in some television shows, shouting slogans all sounds like some school kids tussle and not something a grownup does.

We lost 40 brave CRPM men, and i would have been somewhat happy if atleast 400 terrorists are killed across the border and their camp sites decimated immediately after the attack on our people.

Last edited:
Massive Intelligence failure from Indian Side
Mega Damage Really.

More such intelligence failure coming thanks to privacy and encrypted chat like those on whatsapp and telegram. Intelligence agencies will be clueless as they cannot intercept those like they used to do in phone call and sms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock