Breaking Major HIV outbreak in Pakistan

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
Why are you so concerned about Pakistan? yesterday it was about currency.
It's on Twitter as World News, what's wrong in posting it? It's not just a national or local news. And I am not concerned particularly about it, it's my 6th thread posted today.

Last edited:
☝ So does most of the Americans. Most of the people doesn't vaccinet themselves. Because of false rumours across social media sites.

It's on Twitter as World News, what's wrong in posting it? It's not just a national or local news. And I am not concerned particularly about it, it's my 6th thread posted today.

We have a breaking news sticky thread, sometime use that also if news is not directly related to us Indians ;)

Hope that the relevant authorities can control the outbreak if not neighbouring countries will be affected too

Bro they are also humans, let's have some humanity. It's just politicians created this discrimination for political reasons.

And this news is not related to any political or economical issues. It's related to health.

I am sure the people who are killing their health works are not politicians

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock