Video Claiming Abhinandan dancing with army and air_force in Pakistan goes viral on social media

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 897
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zmint

Reaction score
I just got a video on WhatsApp showing our IAF pilot Abhinandan dancing with army and air_force in Pakistan
anybody else go it ?
The video seems quite real and show good dancing skills from both sides of the line.

Last edited:
My Thoughts:

1. It appears to be fake and I don't think Pakistan would do any sort of audio or videographic recording anymore since it's has been noted by the UN and the Red Cross that they have already violated multiple Geneva Convention Rules/Terms.

2. The build of Wing Commander Abhinandan is not that heavy and the facial hair (and head hair) doesn't appear to be the same as well.

3. the video quality seems to be damn low (kind of feature phone camera quality).

Last edited:
Doesn't look like Abhinandan to me bro. This guy has no hair left on his head. It's clearly fake. Then again what can we expect from WhatsApp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this Video, but not believing.
Its Fake..
हमको मालूम है जन्नत की हकीकत लेकिन,. दिल को बहलाने को 'गालिब' ये ख्याल अच्छा है.
hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin dil ke KHush rakhney ko GHalib ye KHayaal achhaa hai
(we know the reality of Paradise o' Ghalib, but to keep the heart happy, this idea is good)
We may(not) know the truth, yet to keep the heart feeling happy and content, the idea is a beautiful one....(lucrative)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock