Seeking Help Looking for Smartphone under 10K "Urgent"

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,037
The dual camera is of 13+2 MP I think 2 MP is not enough for creating portrait mode.
I have used Honor 9lite one month and I can assure you Selfie portrait one of the best. And for rear camera It's almost perfect. See no one in budget segment can click portrait mode like MiA1 as MiA1 has telephoto lens sensor while all other have depth sensing lens.

Not even Note 5 Pro and AsusZenfoneMaxProM1?
Can't Comment on asus as I have not seen the phone yet but I am using now RN5 pro ..And I can say It's pic quality totally degraded in the latest update ,9.2.7 Miui

Honor 9 Lite or Redmi Note 5 are available at 9k till the end of the day today. Honor looks exceptional for that price with glass body! However, availability is an issue, right now all the colors are out of stock. On the other hand, Redmi Note 5, though looks good on paper, it's same old boring design of Redmi Note series except the full view display on front. I would prefer Honor blue variant to gift if I were you!

No competition for realme and it's mediatek helio p60 SoC with AI features under 10k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock