Long term recharge and the confusion

• Thread starter Zero7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,181

Zero7

Reaction score
I did a recharge of ₹1498 for one year and the app shows daily data as 24GB. Will it really work?
Haven't tried using the data as i am using broadband all the time. Once I go out and check, let me see what happens.
qpHP66V.jpg

It's a glitch. 😉 Don't end up utilising the entire data. You will require extra packs to use internet.

Last edited:
I did a recharge of ₹1498 for one year and the app shows daily data as 24GB. Will it really work?
Haven't tried using the data as i am using broadband all the time. Once I go out and check, let me see what happens.
qpHP66V.jpg
Try using some data today and check next day if it shows less then 24gb remaining then u are getting correct benifits , if it shows exactly 24gb remaining again then maybe by some glitch u are getting 24gb per day

Try using some data today and check next day if it shows less then 24gb remaining then u are getting correct benifits , if it shows exactly 24gb remaining again then maybe by some glitch u are getting 24gb per day

Hope so. I am planning to do that tomorrow as I need to go out.

I couldn't use much mobile data during the weekend and used it only for few minutes. Hence cannot confirm if it's daily or total balance.

I think, for daily data it shows Valid until same day, in this case it is showing last date of the plan. It might mean that you can consume 24 GB even in a day.
Anyone using per day plan can check how does it display the data balance? I don't have any screenshots taken while I was on 84 days-₹598 plan

It's confirmed. It's just a glitch in the app. I used some data and it got deducted from the total data. There is no meaning to Daily Data in this pack. Total data balance is wrong as well.

mXOqUil.jpg

With the latest app update received two days ago, the glitch is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock