London Olympics 2012- Latest India Team Updates

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Hello all DDF members i have Created this Thread Exclusively for London Olympics 2012.
I will follow Indian team. This thread will give u Latest Updates and Follow all the sports in which Indian team is participating and give Breaking news when any player wins a Medal and exclusive contents and all the news and views regarding Indian Contingent there.
I Request Each and Every Member to pls cooperate with me and as this time india is going with its biggest contigent ever so lets wish that they win lots and lots of Medals for us..
Lets all Do it This time for INDIA..!!!!
London Olympics 2012- Latest India Team Updates(Including Medals,Winners,Tally,Position)

Sushil Kumar to be India's flag bearer at London Olympics
Olympic bronze-medallist wrestler Sushil Kumar will be India's flag bearer at the London Olympics opening ceremony, Indian Olympic Association acting president VK Malhotra announced on Sunday.

IOA also shortlisted Beijing Olympics gold-medallist shooter Abhinav Bindra, bronze-medallists boxer Vijender Singh and tennis veteran Leander Paes for the flag bearer's role but the wrestler has been given the honour ahead of them.

Good update spandan bro. Thread will be made sticky.
Espn will be covering all indian team participation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock