Discussion Liverpool are the English Premier League Season 2019 - 2020 Champions

who will win English Premier League season 2019-2020

• Total voters
problem of plenty one particular time show 5 matches ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
man city match also in 8:30pm and star sports as usual ranbout of sports channel ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… so they show city match on hotstar
9UMzq9r.jpg

I hope they show Pep that red card... at least 10 times next seasons... hate the guy. He ruined one of my favorite teams (Bayern Munich) now he is ruining my other favorite team (Man CIty) when will it end :(

I hope they show Pep that red card... at least 10 times next seasons... hate the guy. He ruined one of my favorite teams (Bayern Munich) now he is ruining my other favorite team (Man CIty) when will it end :(
How do you two clubs at the same time? Aren't they are rival clubs? Whom do you support in Europe?๐Ÿ˜‚

premire league management just waited to see man city knocked out from ucl to announce de bruyne as best pl player ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

UGBLsWu.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock