Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Damn nervous weekend awaits me.Hopefully Villa realize that they don't have anything to play for :)

Harry Kane should leave Tottenham after this season. players of his standards deserves to play in champions league and win more trophies. He is perfect candidate for Manchester city especially after departure of Sergio Aguero after this season
Yeah. Kane to Man City and Haaland to Chelsea. Here we go.🥳😂

as liverpool fan current situation of phone after getting notification of chelsea and Leicester match
TE82hvn.jpg

Sergio Aguero comes as a substitute in 2nd half and straightaway scores 2 back to back goals in his final premier league game for Manchester city to extend the lead 5-0 :clap2::tup:

Last edited:
Man i am so ashamed of this Chelsea performance.These players have no rights to wear this shirt if they didn't realize the importance of the Villa match.I do not have any problem if the team loses fighting for the shirt but this bunch has attitude like kids in the park who are just happy to play football.There is no winning mentality and they collapse like pack of cards under slightest pressure. I feel sorry for Leicester City,they absolutely deserved to finish ahead of Chelsea

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock