Good News Mohunbagan are the Champions of I - League season 2019 - 2020

kolkata tv showing i league pic.
match feed from Dsport .
Dsport logo hide behind live logo of kolkata tv's commentary in bengali from studio no ground ambiance sound

kolkata tv showing i league pic.
match feed from Dsport .
Dsport logo hide behind live logo of kolkata tv's commentary in bengali from studio no ground ambiance sound
Same time in youtube no live stream.after match finish
they started.
Yesterday 24 news air gokulam fc match live on youtube and facebook

Mohan bagan vs churchil brothers.live on kolkata tv

Live stream on youtube..kudus to Kolkata tv
But no sounds from ground.. maybe because the ground audio is only available to DSport english feed, and to stop the english audio the ground audio too turned off. The ad breaks of DSport on Kolkata TV are without audio, until Kolkata TV cut DSport feed & air their own ads in halftime.

But no sounds from ground.. maybe because the ground audio is only available to DSport english feed, and to stop the english audio the ground audio too turned off. The ad breaks of DSport on Kolkata TV are without audio, until Kolkata TV cut DSport feed & air their own ads in halftime.
As wellwisher of indian football am satisfied wt this.need more free to air football matches to be aired live.
Football need to be familiar and watchable for rural area also.

As wellwisher of indian football am satisfied wt this.need more free to air football matches to be aired live.
Football need to be familiar and watchable for rural area also.
Yeah, football need to grow in India, and for that Football matches need to air on FTA channels too!
much like IND ODI matches also air live on DD Sports only via DD Free Dish & Terrestrial Network.

Finaly east bengal play like east bengal style attacking football.
exiting first half 3 goals came 2 from set pices for east bengal one from headed finsh by neroca player mesmerising freekick from juan mera

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock