Discussion Liverpool are the English Premier League Season 2019 - 2020 Champions

who will win English Premier League season 2019-2020

• Total voters
oUVTNB7.png

Liverpool streak finaly broken result 41-1.
congratulations arsenal you are still invincible :clap2::clap2::clap2:

7AjKyvp.png
Being invincible is not for everyone! 😂 After a harsh loss midweek in the Europa league we finally have something to celebrate. Liverpool really have not been playing well since Atletico game. I feel they will lose atleast 2 more games before season ends.

Being invincible is not for everyone! 😂 After a harsh loss midweek in the Europa league we finally have something to celebrate. Liverpool really have not been playing well since Atletico game. I feel they will lose atleast 2 more games before season ends.
yes klopp last couple of games show to much overconfidence hope they not knocked out in ucl because of this

yes klopp last couple of games show to much overconfidence hope they not knocked out in ucl because of this
Surprising thing was Watford's energy levels today were extraordinary! I have been telling since past few months. To beat Liverpool you need to have a good defence or match them with high fitness levels. Today Watford were defensively great and took their chances when it came. Atletico's defence is really solid. All they have to do is park the bus at anfield and they can keep it 0-0.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock