Liverpool are the 2018 - 2019 season UEFA Champions League champions

Who will win UEFA Champions League 2018-19?

• Total voters
Screenshot-20190601-012136.png

Screenshot-20190531-053333.png
Screenshot-20190601-012143.png

selected city pvr cinema also show this event live
Screenshot-20190601-011329.png

@somnath chakraborty bro feel like the UCL pre show on Bein Sports with Wenger and Mourinho will be better than the match itself 😂 As i have always said Ten has piss poor kickoff show with a below average panel of experts. beIN is advertising the pre show itself as something not to miss which is very true. The Ten 2 kickoff puts me to sleep honestly and don't feel like watching the match itself!

@somnath chakraborty bro feel like the UCL pre show on Bein Sports with Wenger and Mourinho will be better than the match itself 😂 As i have always said Ten has piss poor kickoff show with a below average panel of experts. beIN is advertising the pre show itself as something not to miss which is very true. The Ten 2 kickoff puts me to sleep honestly and don't feel like watching the match itself!

Watched EL Final on Ten 2 the commentator was just pathetic. Massive letdown along with UEFA ruining the Final 😔. Tho I like Hindi commentary, Hindi football commentators are pathetic if you are used to listening Jim Beglin and Peter Drury.😰😩😫

Beln have had Mourinho and Wenger plenty of times in their studios recently. Pure sheer class insight.Even England will watch Beln instead of watching noob anchors on BT Sport.😂😂😂😂😂

Watched EL Final on Ten 2 the commentator was just pathetic. Massive letdown along with UEFA ruining the Final 😔. Tho I like Hindi commentary, Hindi football commentators are pathetic if you are used to listening Jim Beglin and Peter Drury.😰😩😫

Beln have had Mourinho and Wenger plenty of times in their studios recently. Pure sheer class insight.Even England will watch Beln instead of watching noob anchors on BT Sport.😂😂😂😂😂
Exactly. That's my point. Those two are the best at analyzing and i just love to see them talk. I am now seriously wondering why BeiN doesn't step into India? They have a huge presence worldwide and will do well here as well imo. But rest of the times their panel can be crappy too. Next year you will also have to bear the crappy commentary of Europa League brother 😂 afaik you're a UTD fan.

Exactly. That's my point. Those two are the best at analyzing and i just love to see them talk. I am now seriously wondering why BeiN doesn't step into India? They have a huge presence worldwide and will do well here as well imo. But rest of the times their panel can be crappy too. Next year you will also have to bear the crappy commentary of Europa League brother 😂 afaik you're a UTD fan.
🌟 don't allow any channels in India. U know. And in India there are not a enough football fans in India like Europe countries. Btw , Basil Bro is the fan of Real Madrid😀

Back
Top Bottom