Liverpool are the 2018 - 2019 season UEFA Champions League champions

Who will win UEFA Champions League 2018-19?

• Total voters
i know
watch highlights then you will see who had the first clear chance ?
alba had it and he passed it to messi and messi did too much dribbles and ball wasted
Yeah! was just talking about the picture where Messi is having the ball.

i was talking about that moment in that picture.
so whoever watched the match knows what im talking about (y)
Hahah. Boss, I get it what you are talking about. Alba had the chance but he passed the ball to Messi who tried to dribble and failed. Messi had a better angle if he had shot it in first attempt instead. You are expecting from Alba but not Messi who had better angle and is called G.O.A.T!

Hahah. Boss, I get it what you are talking about. Alba had the chance but he passed the ball to Messi who tried to dribble and failed. Messi had a better angle if he had shot it in first attempt instead. You are expecting from Alba but not Messi who had better angle and is called G.O.A.T!

i said what i saw and goal was open when alba received the ball . alba had to defeat goalie only , atlease he could have tried on shot.
please dont bring GOAT topic here and that will lead into something else, please stick to the topic and thread 🙏
thanks

FCB & LFC both are my favourite teams,
But I preferred Liverpool to be champions because the way they are going to miss english Title to MCFC.
But the 2nd leg, I had no plan to watch the match to save my sleep, I thought it will be an easy win to FCB.
I was watching a movie, just before switch off TV, I changed channel, The 1st goal came. The passion I saw within LFC, I completed the match...
WOW, Incredible... Last time I had such a match was FCB 6-1 PSG...
I am so happy with the result..

qM9bkej.jpg

Mumbai police is RED 😂😝

Back
Top Bottom