Good News Live TV added on Fire TV Home Page

If they add ZEE5 and Yupp tv for live tv, then most of the FTA channels can stream on fire stick without search in Youtube.
Zee5 and Yupp tv are on the way as showing in the featured live tv apps section

Last edited:
I dont have discovery plus subscription. When I try to resync channels from its rightly says so but the screenshot also lists the channels that they provide and eurosport is one of them. And something called HGTV. Is discovery+ app providing eurosport live?

I dont have discovery plus subscription. When I try to resync channels from its rightly says so but the screenshot also lists the channels that they provide and eurosport is one of them. And something called HGTV. Is discovery+ app providing eurosport live?
Ya I see those as well, it shows logos of channels it provides in other countries. ID logo isn't there though it provides the channel here

Esmail bro, any app is available to add favourite live channels (FTA) from You tube for fire stick?
Not in the live tv guide section. You can only add those to your favourites within the YouTube app and access it from there.

Live tv option not there main home page...
Only guide there.

I am getting 12 Sony Live and 6 Voot channels in Fire TV Stick 4K.

How come sony sports channels are not coming in the guide? They are available on the app though

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock