Good News Live TV added on Fire TV Home Page

I have Onida Fire TV edition with inbuilt Fire OS and I'm currently getting 35 live channels through OTT apps, 17 from Voot, 12 from Sony liv and 6 from Discovery plus. Attaching screenshots.

Do they sent any updates for the same as I am not getting any sonyliv or discovery plus channels in my 🔥 tv stick.

Whats the software version of firestick is been running on your stick ?
I had it earlier couple of days back but after the updates i dont see the livetv option in my 4k stick.

After installing voot, I started seeing live tv option under settings but still no Live option on home page. Also, I have Sony LIV premium but don't see that listed in live tv source, only voot is listed under sync sources.

Firmware of my stick is 656638420 and fire os 5.2.7.4

After installing voot, I started seeing live tv option under settings but still no Live option on home page. Also, I have Sony LIV premium but don't see that listed in live tv source, only voot is listed under sync sources.

Firmware of my stick is 656638420 and fire os 5.2.7.4
Wait for new update.

Uninstall and reinstall Sony liv and then it started showing app under sync sources. Though yet to see Live but home started showing Now where all channels are listed.

Last edited:
I'm glad for this update, the dedicated live tv button on my remote which was largely useless till now finally found a good use, one click and it draws up the channel guide. Another useful feature is that it allows me to hide unwanted channels which I don't watch (I've hidden all the colours regional language channels). Adding channels to favorites comes in handy too.

If they add ZEE5 and Yupp tv for live tv, then most of the FTA channels can stream on fire stick without search in Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock