OTF Exclusive List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Whether these apps come pre-installed or available for downloading?
Some are preinstalled, even when we uninstall them, they will automatically show up on the home screen again. Many others need to be installed manually.

Last edited:
Some are preinstalled, even when we uninstall them, they will automatically show up on the home screen again. Many others need to be installed manually.

Apart from Amazon Prime, to which OTT apps do JioFiber users get subscription?

Refer their plans from the MyJio app or Jio fiber website. Mainly they are offering each and every OTT apps (except Amazon Prime Video) to all Silver plan (₹ 1001.82/month) and above.
Amazon Prime Video is available from Gold plan (₹ 1532.82/month)
cRJLrnK.png

5MmJkJC.png

Last edited:
SonyLiv 2.0 app still not updated in Jio Stb. I am not able to watch New premium Shows.

Apart from Amazon Prime, to which OTT apps do JioFiber users get subscription?
Whatever Aayush mentioned, but with one caveat.

Hotstar VIP Content (Mostly Indian, regional language shows) :

Available for plans >= Silver Plan

Hotstar Premium Content (Hollywood and other English content) :

Not offered under any JIO Fiber plan. We'll have to subscribe ourselves. We cannot even upgrade from VIP to Premium like normal Hotstar customers by paying the difference. We'll have to pay the full amount.

Whatever Aayush mentioned, but with one caveat.

Hotstar VIP Content (Mostly Indian, regional language shows) :

Available for plans >= Silver Plan

Hotstar Premium Content (Hollywood and other English content) :

Not offered under any JIO Fiber plan. We'll have to subscribe ourselves. We cannot even upgrade from VIP to Premium like normal Hotstar customers by paying the difference. We'll have to pay the full amount.
Same is for Voot select.

Anyone knows when SonyLiv 2.0 app will get updated in Jio Stb. I am not able to watch New premium Shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock