Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

My Amazon icici card approved yesterday (10 Nov) how to view my amazon card digital copy, I am not icici bank account holder ... Please help.
I think you can do that in iMobile app, with the mobile num you gave for CC. Other members can confirm on the same..

Looks like this option is available for new applications only, I just called custome care and cancelled my previous application which was pending KYC from 1 year.

I will reapply again and opt for video KYC this time.
After multiple follow-ups for 2 weeks my previous application was cancelled yesterday, I reapplied it again but when I select Video KYC it shows popup saying undefined :(

Customer care says I am not eligible for video KYC, not sure why it is so. I am sure I have good CIBIL, still they say I can't do video KYC and have to go for doorstep KYC so I asked them to cancel the new application as well.

After multiple follow-ups for 2 weeks my previous application was cancelled yesterday, I reapplied it again but when I select Video KYC it shows popup saying undefined :(

Customer care says I am not eligible for video KYC, not sure why it is so. I am sure I have good CIBIL, still they say I can't do video KYC and have to go for doorstep KYC so I asked them to cancel the new application as well.
Finally my Amazon Pay Credit card got approved today, I had to cancel application twice as it was not going through correctly and getting stuck even before details are verified.

I reapplied yesterday and did immediate video KYC after aadhar authentication. Once they got my details it was really quick, I kind of have good CIBIL score so there were no issues with approval or documentation. Card was approved in less than 24 hours after I submitted my application though I was new to icici bank (I believe it would be instant approval for existing icici bank customers).

If your card's first six digits aren't 431581, you're eligible.
This is as per Flipkart's T&C.
Flipkart blocked the bin of Apay card... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Others, Get Platinum Chip or MMT Platinum from ICICI to avail the 10% discounts...They are easier to get now compared to Apay...

I saw banner last week,apllied next day,did video kyc,and got within one week
Were you already having an account with ICICI Bank prior to the credit card application?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock