Lifetime Free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Endgame

Reaction score
Amazon tie-up with ICICI Bank to offer 'Selective'* customers a lifetime free credit card.
* Not available for any of my 3 accounts (1 Prime, 2 non-prime).
h8HKls4.png

0cCASJR.png

Last edited:
Bro, did you check if you're?
Mentioned earlier, I'm not. Residential city might be the reason.
Yes i did, i am not eligible :)
I think to be eligible, as of now your amazon mob number and icici bank account mob number should be same. Already you should have an icici credit card. Or u should hav a salary account in icici bank. (also you should be very very lucky to be eligible). Somehow you should have relationship with ICICI
OR
amazon should give you an exclusive invite. You will get the invite by mail.

Read these from a forum. 2 or 3 persons have got the card in that forum.

I think to be eligible, as of now your amazon mob number and icici bank account mob number should be same. Already you should have an icici credit card. Or u should hav a salary account in icici bank. (also you should be very very lucky to be eligible). Somehow you should have relationship with ICICI
OR
amazon should give you an exclusive invite. You will get the invite by mail.

Read these from a forum. 2 or 3 persons have got the card in that forum.
Bro, I ticked all the above but not eligible.
I've salary account and credit cards with ICICI for the last 14 years.
The mobile number is a little tricky. I've two numbers registered with both in Amazon (2 accounts) and ICICI.

Bro, I ticked all the above but not eligible.
I've salary account and credit cards with ICICI for the last 14 years.
The mobile number is a little tricky. I've two numbers registered with both in Amazon (2 accounts) and ICICI.
No, you haven't
The last one... You should be very very lucky to be eligible:p

Not eligible as well, but must say the offers on this card are very lucrative considering no joining and annual fees. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock