LG unveils Optimus 4X HD superphone
LG Electronics has unveiled Optimus 4X HD smartphone. The superphone comes with a 4.7-inch, 1280 x 720p IPS display, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core Tegra 3 processor and 2,150mAh battery.
The phone will run Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Connectivity options include MHL and DLNA. The phone packs a storage capacity of 16 GB and 1GB of RAM. There is an 8 megapixel camera as well.
Key specifications of LG Optimus 4X include:
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor (NVIDIA Tegra 3)
- Display: 4.7-inch (1280 x 720) True HD IPS
- Memory: 16GB eMMC and 1GB LP DDR2
- Camera: 8.0MP BSI Sensor (Rear) and 1.3MP (Front)
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Battery: 2,150mAh