Laurinaitis will be Fired if lost to Cena at Over the Limit!

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
0-cena-johnl.jpg

When John Laurinaitis called John Cena and his WWE Universe supporters losers, Cena emerged to give the GM an earful. As he analyzed Laurinaitis’ achievements in his backstabbing rise to GM, Cena concluded the GM is nothing but a loser himself.

After riling the WWE Universe up about the potential beating coming to the GM at Over the Limit, the GM’s Executive Administrator Eve came to the ring with a letter in her hand.

But before the GM could read the letter, Cena ripped it from his hands to reveal some shocking stipulations directly from the WWE Board of Directors:

“Your match with Mr. Cena will be one-on-one. There will be no special guest referee. No one is allowed at ringside. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission. Any Superstar who interferes in the match will be immediately terminated … Should you, Mr. Laurinaitis, lose this match to John Cena, then you will be officially terminated.”

With the stunning news, the WWE Universe exploded in approval. Then, when Cena questioned what major announcement the GM was reported to be making that would change the future of WWE, the GM slapped Cena and walked out of the ring and up the ramp.

yup lyk alwayz laurinytus will do some bacstabbing wuth some of his servants...

ahmarshad said:
yup lyk alwayz laurinytus will do some bacstabbing wuth some of his servants...

He can't because If anyone tried helping him than they are fired immediately....If he tried to do some cheating than he is fired :eek:hya

SOmeone will come and help, then get fired.
He wins and gets to be GM again. then reinstates the fired guy !

There is always Drama @WWe...gotta watch it :)

iS THAT ME said:
SOmeone will come and help, then get fired.
He wins and gets to be GM again. then reinstates the fired guy !

There is always Drama @WWe...gotta watch it :)

I don't think so....If he took help than he will also get fired so it might not happen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock