WWE RUMORS: SISTER ABIGAIL DEBUTING WITH THE WYATT FAMILY ON ‘MONDAY NIGHT RAW’

Asad Afzal

Reaction score
The Memorial Day episode of Monday Night Raw is really shaping up to be a big one, and it’s going to be headlined by the return of John Cena. He’s been out of action pretty much since late October of last year but really went out in January after his surgery. One other big possibility is that The Wyatt Family will make their big return as well, and rumor has it that they may finally be joined by the debut of Sister Abigail.
Over the course of the past few days, WWE has thrown out a few cryptic tweets which have led many to believe that Bray Wyatt is returning from the calf injury he suffered in early April. Once he was taken off of WWE television, Braun Strowman and Erick Rowan followed him as their leader was not around to guide them.

Luke Harper is likely still out for a couple more months as he had surgery in early April with an injury that was a bit more serious.
Now, Bray Wyatt has been posting his own random tweets about #TheReturn and #DownWithTheMachine which has fans thinking they are coming soon. That could end up being true as Bray has hinted it at it for some time. Well, the most recent tweet by Wyatt has raised the most questions.
View image on Twitter
Follow
Bray Wyatt
✔ @WWEBrayWyatt
I make warriors of the unwanted
For you Abby #TheReturn

Obviously, “Abby” is in reference to the Sister Abigail that Bray Wyatt has always spoken about and the name of his finishing maneuver. The more interesting thing with this particular tweet is that there is actually a figure in the picture he posted, and it does show a shadowy female figure walking through the woods.
Daily Wrestling News truly believes that this is
a sign the “Sister Abigail” character is about to be brought to life on WWE television. With the return of the Wyatts likely happening on
Monday Night Raw, it’s odd that Bray would choose to tweet out about Sister Abigail now.
One would think that he would be more inclined to simply promote his comeback and the return of the whole family. Well, the family without Luke Harper.
[Image via WWE]
What Culture reported back in January that
Sister Abigail was about to debut in WWE as an on-air character, but it never happened. Near the end of last year, Mika Rotunda a try-out with WWE, and it was believed that she was on her way in to play the role.
For those that aren’t aware, Mike Rotunda is the real-life sister of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas. Nothing at all came from that try-out as Sister Abigail has still never been seen, and Rotunda didn’t end up being signed by WWE.
The interesting thing is that Bray Wyatt does still tease of Sister Abigail making her debut, but he gave a promo in 2013 that referred to her being “dead.”
“And I was there, I was there when she took her final breath. She pulled me in close and she said, ‘you’re the one.’ She said, ‘They chose you, long before you were ever in existence.’ And I understood what she meant.”
It’s not like WWE hasn’t rewritten set-in-stone history before, and honestly, they may even choose to ignore this old promo. That remains to be seen but first, Sister Abigail needs to actually show her face for the first time.
Judging by all of the social media activity from both WWE and Bray Wyatt in the past week, it really does seem as if The Wyatt Family will show their faces on Monday Night Raw. Rumors of Sister Abigail finally becoming an on-air character have been around for years now, and she has never actually shown her face. If Bray Wyatt’s cryptic words are any indication, she may finally decide to make her long-awaited debut.

Wyatt posted the tweet below earlier today, which seems to hint at his WWE return. The June 13th episode of Monday Night RAW takes place at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA.
There is a house in New Orleans,They call The Compound
it's been the ruin of many a poor boy And God, I know I'm one
pic.twitter.com/p5S7PrRiAA
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) June 4, 2016

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock