Breaking La Liga 2019-20 Season | Discussion , Results and Updates

• Thread starter pramain
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 256
  • Views: Views 20,907
match is like pendulam swing 1st half all about Barcelona and 2nd half all about real madrid. in1st half barca shot approx 7 shots 4 on target and for real total shots approx 10 on target 4.

star players according to me: casemero , messi, courtois and ter stagen and after showing immaturity whole match just touchline of box finaly vinicius jr scored he became 2nd teenager since messi to score a goal in el classico. and the man who have host of experience still miss easy chace karim benzama
Source
how did real Madrid lost el classico when cr7 in the house
Source

SggVQbR.jpg

after this match now el classico win stats Barcelona 96 real Madrid 96

KPz4AQb.jpg

Last edited:
for me star / sony should now go for broadcast right of la liga for second half of the season which very likely to resume and in this span of time return of cricket very difficult so sony / star trp will increase it's better to show live content instead of highlight.
and i think la liga board also be happy to expand their viewers in this tough time
Source

for me star / sony should now go for broadcast right of la liga for second half of the season which very likely to resume and in this span of time return of cricket very difficult so sony / star trp will increase it's better to show live content instead of highlight.
and i think la liga board also be happy to expand their viewers in this tough time
Source
I miss that good golden days when laliga & south american wc qualifications was live on sony...

didn't FB got a deal with LaLiga?! isn't that EXCLUSIVE broadcasting partner in India?
don't know bro it's fb is exclusive partner or not but my thinking behind sony/star should go for half season right becuse premier league rights also earlier only with sky sports now premire league commitee thinking about sharing broadcast rights with free to air platform so that it's reach large number of people who are now in quarentine.
Premier League matches could return on free-to-air TV

don't know bro it's fb is exclusive partner or not but my thinking behind sony/star should go for half season right becuse premier league rights also earlier only with sky sports now premire league commitee thinking about sharing broadcast rights with free to air platform so that it's reach large number of people who are now in quarentine.
Premier League matches could return on free-to-air TV
Last year sony broadcasted some matches....right? I remember they show alternate matches of barca or realmadrid, something like that..
Why not they repeat this year also..

Source
Would love it to see on TV rather than on FB but i doubt it would happen given that Sony also would have been affected financially by COVID

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock